Monday, February 20, 2012

Video Reviews - a post

So those of you who follow me on twitter (@Slytherling) know that I promised a review of Rachel Vincent's shifter series by Friday, but as you can plainly see...that didn't happen. I do actually have reason, though! I'm going to be trying out my first video review, and I figured that I'd use the Shifters as my first test subject. So if you guys have any suggestions for video book reviews of any kind, please feel free to drop me a hint or two, haha.
Otherwise, expect a review of the first book in the series, Stray, as a written review by Wednesday, and I'll try and finish the series by next week so that I can do a video of the entire thing.
Until then. . .
Keep an eye out for a contest post sometime in the next two weeks.
I have this really cool signed bookmark by Rachel Caine that I made sure to get for you guys so that I could host my first giveaway. If all goes sucessful, I'll look into having a few throughout the year. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment