Friday, June 21, 2013

"Sophie used Rejuvinate!" - Blog Overhaul!

Hey, guys!
Phew, it's been a while, but I hope you're happy to hear that I'm back! I have my first degree, I'm doing nothing but working this summer, and I head to my first choice transfer college in late August, where I'll hopefully have much more time to work on the blog now that I'm not being weighed down with the 2+ hours of transportation time, the six classes, and the frantic attempts to balance work with excessive amounts of homework!
My goal this summer is one post and one addition to the queue per week, so we'll see how everything turns out. I'm going to play around with some review types while I'm at it, so if some stuff changes, that's why. If you see something you like or dislike, let me know that I'll consider that in future reviews.
I'm going to go work on my reviews for this week in a few minutes, but first let me update you all on what's happening here on the blog! Last week I turned 20, making me question the blog name a bit. I'm considering if I want to do anything with it, but I may leave it as it stands--mentally, I'm probably still a teenager anyway, haha.
I did a quick refresh of the blog, redoing the theme and fixing up some things, so hopefully it's a bit nicer and more welcoming now. I've also created a companion blog for anyone interested in following on tumblr! If you want to follow me there, the url is http://memoirsofateenagebibliophile.tumblr.com/
I'll be posting reviews to both blogs, and the tumblr is likely to also be scattered with random reblogs, pictures of books, etc. It's up to you.
I hope I don't let you all down!

No comments:

Post a Comment