Monday, December 10, 2012

Oh my goodness, I am so, so sorry!

Ahh! I didn't mean to go so long without posting. I thought I'd figured out blogger's queue system, and had a few reviews set to post occasionally while I knew I'd be too busy to uphold everything. Apparently, I was completely wrong! I really sorry! The hiatus was only actually supposed to last a month, with preset reviews before that, and it just didn't happen. Ugh.
So so sorry, guys. I have a few reviews backed up and waiting, since they didn't get posted, that I'll work on getting up, and I have an entire month off starting on the 18th to figure out the queue system, read, review, and prep a bunch of new ones in case my course load prevents me from posting again this semester--which, considering that I'm taking 6 courses -and- recently got promoted at work, is very likely to happen.
I'll get one of the reviews I have saved posted today and work on setting up lots more for later.
Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment